PU Glues for rubber granule products
Type 1: PU-Glue 1174
for total glue down of products made of rubber granules
- Art.-Nr.: 94PU1001174
- Unit: 1,1 kg bottles
- Amounts needed: App. 400 gr. for full glue down of 1 m²
- Colour: milky
- Min. temperature of use: 10 degrees celsius
- Viscosity: freely flowing in warmer conditions – thicker in cold conditions
Characteristics: Moisture curing Polyurethane Glue (1 component) for gluing of rubber granule tiles and safety-elements on bound sub grounds (cement, asphalt, …) or for side to side gluing of such products.
Suitable for gluing of porous Rubber-Tiles and safety elements. Do not spill glue on product – remove immediately using a soft cloth. Dried glue turns yellow and is very hard to remove.
Pay attention to our installation guidelines.
Type 2: PU-Glue OC500
for side-to-side gluing of rubber granule produtcs
- Art.-Nr. 94PUOC500
- Unit: 0,31 kg tube (glue gun needed)
- Colour: grey
- Min. temperature of use: 5 degrees celsius
- Viscosity: comparable to silicone
Characteristics: moisture curing polyurethane glue (1 component). Due to the high viscosity it is suitable for side application since it will stay where applied.
Wall mat SOFT30, 1x1m
glued to the wall
Rubber roll T950
simple, strong & best price guarantee