PU Glues for rubber granule products
Type 1 (Articlenr.: 94PU1001174)
PU-Glue 1174, for total glue down of products made of rubber granules
- Unit: 1,1 kg bottles
- Amounts needed: App. 400 gr. for full glue down of 1 m²
- Colour: milky
- Min. temperature of use: 10 degrees celsius
- Viscosity: freely flowing in warmer conditions – thicker in cold conditions
Characteristics: Moisture curing Polyurethane Glue (1 component) for gluing of rubber granule tiles and safety-elements on bound sub grounds (cement, asphalt, …).
Suitable for gluing of porous Rubber-Tiles and safety elements. Do not spill glue on product – remove immediately using a soft cloth. Dried glue turns yellow and is very hard to remove.
Pay attention to our installation guidelines.
Type 2 (Articlenr.: 94PUOC500)
PU-Kleber OC500, for side-to-side gluing of rubber granule produtcs
- Unit: 0,31 kg tube (glue gun needed)
- Colour: grey
- Min. temperature of use: 5 degrees celsius
- Viscosity: comparable to silicone
Characteristics: moisture curing polyurethane glue (1 component). Due to the high viscosity it is suitable for side application since it will stay where applied.
“JUMP” Ball game tile made of rubber granules
101 x 101 cm, 40 mm
Weightlifting tile ELEFANT
for weights up to 150 kg
Weightlifting tile REX
the weightlifting mat for proffessionals, for weights up to 200 kg