Rubber protective layers 6 or 8 mm, rubber rolls low density
- Dimensions: 8 x 1,25 m x 8 mm (10,0 m²)
- Weight: app. 60 kg / Roll
- Dimensions: 10 x 1,25 m (12,5 m²)
- Weight: app. 55 kg / Rolle
Used on/as: Flat roofs, patios and balconies, car park decks, inverted roofs, building construction, public works and civil engineering, pipeline construction, pre fabricated buildings, construction of flues and airducts, protection of membranes, insulating materials.
Due to its properties, the rubber protective layer is also suitable as a (non-certified) load securing mat for light loads.
The rubber rolls are easy to install and can be well bonded to any kind of sub-bases by means of hot bitumen, special adhesives and plastic adhesives.
Benefits: protects roofing films, anti-slip properties, elastic, inexpensive. The sheet material is black, partly with speckles of coloured granules.
When making your request, please enter the required strength of the material in the free field.
made of rubber granules
safely covers cement-edges
block made of rubber granules
1 m x 30 cm x 15 cm
- Material: PUR-bonded rubber fibres and granules
- Weight per unit: app. 6 kg/m² at 8 mm thickness
- Low-Temperature Stability: to –40 °C
- Thermostability to: +120 °C (When installing under bituminous base course/hot bitumen, please keep the linear thermal expansion coefficient in mind (for further information please feel free to contact us)).
- Tensile Strength: under tensile load σR = 0.50 N/mm², in accordane with DIN EN ISO 1798
- Elongation at Break: YR = 45%, in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1798
- Compression Stress: at 25% deformation 0.55 N/mm², DIN EN ISO 3386/2
- Thermal Conductivity: calculation value = 0.14 W/mK
- Reaction to Fire Classification: E in line with DIN EN 13501-1
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: app. 23.1 x 10-5 / °C
- Migration of Plasticisers: Installation on membranes which are not rubber-compatible may cause migration of plasticisers. Please use Regupol® resist solar AK to avoid migration of plasticisers.
- Resistance to water vapour diffusion factor μ: 21.6, (Water vapour diffusion equivalent air layer thickness sd: 0.21 m)
- Protective layer: according to the norm DIN 18531